Latest Public Release (Ver 3.0) (Compatibility: Rpi Zero & Rpi1,2,3)
Current Donation Release (Ver.4.1) (Compatibility: Rpi2,3,4)

Under Development (Ver 5.0)

If you want to support the project and download donation releases , Feel free to donate any amount! (minimum 10€)

Donators Rank Level
ImageMovieNow Ver 5.0! - [Under Development]
ImageMovieNow Ver 4.1 - Donation Release Available!
Image All the orders for "Digital Poster Ready Packet" delay because the COVID-19! please be patience.
Image If you don't receive the activation Email, Please Check your Spam folder!

Modern Banner Gif Idea

Share your custom Banners (Top & Bottom)!
freejack101

Re: Modern Banner Gif Idea

Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:50 am

I've tried to upload a banner from you guys for the now showing with the times. I get a white screen that says it was uploaded. I hit refresh and it is the same original coming soon banner. I see you had problems in the past with bottom only. 0raid suggested you delete old in FTP. Should I try that but for the now playing banner section like you did for bottom banner. I'm wondering, if I do delete i don't know how to get old now playing (lol even though I don't see that one). Any advice greatly appreciated.
freejack101

Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:52 am

I should have said that I used the web interface as suggested.
freejack101

Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:07 am

Got something. I can't upload in now playing banner section. But I can upload in coming soon banner section with a new playing banner. Then i can switch to a coming soon in same coming soon banner section. That works for me for now.

So if I want to custom banner; what is best program to create and file extension to use?
AlexRig
Site Admin

Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:08 am

as i told you before playing now feature support only KODI/PLEX , sure you can replace the playing now banner , but you cant select which poster you want , you can upload your own posters in the custom folders , BUT again there is no option manual select which poster you want!!
freejack101

Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:39 pm

Alex,
It worked for me. I changed my coming soon banner for a now playing banner. I then put one poster in custom 2 folder. I can add and delete at any time. So yes, it can be done.

Return to “Banners”