follow this steps:Timvanc wrote: ↑Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:29 pmmy server was up and running and i could connect with my pc,smartphone,android tv, an Nvidia Shield.
now it just seems to just all stopped working i dont now why..
i made a connection via my pc to the server to put on movies and it worked great.
i think im' just gonna reset my nas and start al over again from scratch.
1) first setup your PLEX server
2) when plex is ready , try to access it with PLEXIP:32400/web (example 192.168.1.100:32400/web) - if you see the plex server GUI , then you have setup the PLEX serer successfully
3) Now from the PLEX server GUI , add your movie folder , PLEX scan this folder and download all the info for your movies (poster , actos , genre , etc)
4) Next step get the PLEX server token key!
5) Open MovieNow Web Interface > PLEX , and fill the fields:
a) Server IP (here you put PLEX SERVER IP
c) library id (normaly its 1 - if you dont have multi libraries)
d) Client IP (here you put the device that you want movienow to monitor , example , if you put your mobile IP , if you play a movie from this device , then Movienow switch to Playing NOW
Save the settings
6) Movienow Web interface > system > clear cache
7) MovieNow web Interface > display > refresh poster
and after 10-20 seconds it will start showing the coming soon posters.