Latest Public Release (Ver 3.0) (Compatibility: Rpi Zero & Rpi1,2,3)
Current Donation Release (Ver.4.1) (Compatibility: Rpi2,3,4)

Under Development (Ver 5.0)

If you want to support the project and download donation releases , Feel free to donate any amount! (minimum 10€)

Donators Rank Level
ImageMovieNow Ver 5.0! - [Under Development]
ImageMovieNow Ver 4.1 - Donation Release Available!
Image All the orders for "Digital Poster Ready Packet" delay because the COVID-19! please be patience.
Image If you don't receive the activation Email, Please Check your Spam folder!

Installation Guide (MovieNow Ver 3.0)

Installation guide and Issues
davidsal28
Donator Rank *
Donator Rank *

Re: Installation Guide (MovieNow Ver 3.0)

Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:37 pm

So, this will run without Raspbian, right? I'm new to Rasberry PI.
hunkyn

Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:36 pm

Seems like whenever i restart movienow i am not able to connect to movienow via url on my phone. Also, i have movienow set to Plex and it loses the connection everytime movienow restarts. Is there a setting that I need to change to keep my configuration?
gwcr
Donator Rank ****
Donator Rank ****

Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:34 pm

hunkyn wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:36 pm
Seems like whenever i restart movienow i am not able to connect to movienow via url on my phone. Also, i have movienow set to Plex and it loses the connection everytime movienow restarts. Is there a setting that I need to change to keep my configuration?
I believe the ability to set a default configuration at startup was added in version 4.1
scallyboo

Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:20 pm

Where do I put the Plex Server IP and Token? on the RP3B? Am I looking for a particular file to edit or should I execute some command? Sorry, I'm super new to Linux and the PI. I booted with MoviePosterNow just fine, and I entered the MPN ip address in my Plex settings....just now sure how/where to enter the Plex parameters. Thanks again.
AlexRig
Site Admin

Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:18 am

scallyboo wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:20 pm
Where do I put the Plex Server IP and Token? on the RP3B? Am I looking for a particular file to edit or should I execute some command? Sorry, I'm super new to Linux and the PI. I booted with MoviePosterNow just fine, and I entered the MPN ip address in my Plex settings....just now sure how/where to enter the Plex parameters. Thanks again.
you need to go in movienow web interface (movienow.local/settings/) or raspberry pi IP example (192.168.1.100/settings/) , and then go in the PLEX setup.

Return to “General Support”