Latest Public Release (Ver 3.0) (Compatibility: Rpi Zero & Rpi1,2,3)
Current Donation Release (Ver.4.1) (Compatibility: Rpi2,3,4)

Under Development (Ver 5.0)

If you want to support the project and download donation releases , Feel free to donate any amount! (minimum 10€)

Donators Rank Level
ImageMovieNow Ver 5.0! - [Under Development]
ImageMovieNow Ver 4.1 - Donation Release Available!
Image All the orders for "Digital Poster Ready Packet" delay because the COVID-19! please be patience.
Image If you don't receive the activation Email, Please Check your Spam folder!

Kodi Issues

Installation guide and Issues
Tolahouse
Donator Rank **
Donator Rank **

Kodi Issues

Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:32 am

I had posted this in the Donation area but reckoned it might get better traction here:-

I had a 100% working system.
For some reason my Emby Client for Kodi which is on my Kodi started acting up. The Emby Client for Kodi pulls movie data from the Emby Server in the backend. Anyway I removed the client from Kodi. Now MovieNow is acting up. Custom Folders works properly. When MovieNow is set to display Posters from Kodi I get a blank screen with the banners, sometimes after about 10 minutes a poster would come up but not transition to the next one, if I do a refresh it the goes back to the blank screen. When I then start playing a movie on Kodi MovieNow loses the top banner, the bottom banner moves up a bit and I still get a blank screen.

Any idea of what is broken? I have enabled and disabled .nfo with no Joy.

Thanks
perry
Donator Rank ****
Donator Rank ****

Re: Kodi Issues

Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:05 am

Tolahouse wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:32 am
I had posted this in the Donation area but reckoned it might get better traction here:-

I had a 100% working system.
For some reason my Emby Client for Kodi which is on my Kodi started acting up. The Emby Client for Kodi pulls movie data from the Emby Server in the backend. Anyway I removed the client from Kodi. Now MovieNow is acting up. Custom Folders works properly. When MovieNow is set to display Posters from Kodi I get a blank screen with the banners, sometimes after about 10 minutes a poster would come up but not transition to the next one, if I do a refresh it the goes back to the blank screen. When I then start playing a movie on Kodi MovieNow loses the top banner, the bottom banner moves up a bit and I still get a blank screen.

Any idea of what is broken? I have enabled and disabled .nfo with no Joy.

Thanks
Hi Tolahouse,

I had similar issue. Now do this test for me. exit the movie you are playing in Kodi, go to Information on the move and go to extreme right and select the refresh menu/button. Kodi will then download a new poster for the movie. Now exit the info menu and now play the movie again and see if that poster will appear. If it appears then I have a solution.

If post appear with above, then delete your database/folders and reinstall the link to your movies. This way all your posters will be refreshed. I have similar issue as yours and mine works perfectly now after deleting the Database that links to my NAS drive.

Let me know how you go

Cheers
Perry

Return to “General Support”