Latest Public Release (Ver 3.0) (Compatibility: Rpi Zero & Rpi1,2,3)
Current Donation Release (Ver.4.1) (Compatibility: Rpi2,3,4)

Under Development (Ver 5.0)

If you want to support the project and download donation releases , Feel free to donate any amount! (minimum 10€)

Donators Rank Level
ImageMovieNow Ver 5.0! - [Under Development]
ImageMovieNow Ver 4.1 - Donation Release Available!
Image All the orders for "Digital Poster Ready Packet" delay because the COVID-19! please be patience.
Image If you don't receive the activation Email, Please Check your Spam folder!

Trouble Uploading Custom Posters

Installation guide and Issues
Lavida12
Donator Rank **
Donator Rank **

Trouble Uploading Custom Posters

Sun May 31, 2020 10:48 pm

I've just upgraded from v3 to 4.1 but i was never able to upload custom posters i mainly use Plex, but now that i can use the motion posters i want to give those a try i googled an FTP program and found filezilla. however i've never used a file uploading software like this before and cannot get the program to connect to the file server. I assumed i paste the (/var/www/html/custom/) into the host name and the input the user and password provided but filezilla say it can connect. ive also tried putting ftp:/ but when i do that it says invalid port (i typed in 21 because thats what filezilla says the default port is)

Any help is greatly appreciated,
ae0705t
Donator Rank **
Donator Rank **

Re: Trouble Uploading Custom Posters

Sun May 31, 2020 11:24 pm

I have the Protocol as SFTP-SSH File Transfer Protocol and then the Host: movienow.local

Put in the User ID/Password.

Once logged in, you then go down the file tree as you listed. That is how it works for me.
Lavida12
Donator Rank **
Donator Rank **

Re: Trouble Uploading Custom Posters

Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:55 am

Thank you very much! it worked perfectly! :D

Return to “General Support”